I started a you tube channel, Paper and Snacks. I will be posting recipes and crafts so check it out! There is a video showing the process of putting this paper clock together…
This little clock is easy and colorful and reminds me of spring. For those, in cold climates, it can brighten a desk and remind you of the upcoming season. I was inspired by the colorful flowers in my garden, and the homeschooling studies that we have been undertaking. It was fun to fiddle with a clock mechanism and try and figure out how it all works.
You can download a printable with instructions: Flower Clock Printable.
Paper Flower Clock
1. Cut out printable clock face.
2. Cut cardboard into a strip: 17” long x 2” wide.
3 Fold strip 1 inch, then fold remaining into three equal parts to create a triangular stand.
3. Using the tip of a scissors or pen create a small hole in the middle of the clock and in the center of the center fold of the stand.
5. Attach clock motor to the back of the stand and follow directions from motor kit to attach.
6. Attach clock face to front of stand.
7. Attach hands of the clock. Trim the hands to fit the clock. Follow clock instructions to attach hands.